Kaye Goes To the Beach!

Kaye Goes To the Beach!
Life is like a Beach Chair

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Develop This Mindset and You can Accomplish ANYTHING!

Not too long ago, I was the epitome of a pessimistic person. I always saw the glass as being half empty.  And things always went as I expected them to go, horribly!  I bought into a lot of other people's bad experiences as well.  I churned other people's problems over in my head, taking their issues and making them mine.  What did that get me?  You guessed it!  More bad feelings...about myself, other people, and the world.  

Until one day, a really nice woman, a good friend, gave me a CD to listen to at a meeting.  She encouraged me and all the other people present at that meeting to listen to the CD, and to reflect on how it made us feel afterward.  I am not sure what the others who listened to the CD thought, but I was inspired!  I decided then and there that I was going to change my thinking, to see if it would help me to change my life!  It was hard at first, but practice makes perfect!  The CD was a part of the Success Magazine (isn't it awesome to be able to subscribe to a magazine and get a free CD each time with it?)!  The CD was called "Sales Success with Chris Wallace".  I know what you're thinking...."A sales CD? I'm not in sales!"  That's perfectly fine!  You don't have to be!  These 12 affirmations can lead you to the success you seek, regardless of what that is!  Commit to putting these in your memory bank and use them at every opportunity!  I am sure that a whole new world will be opened unto you, one that you will thoroughly enjoy!

1. I am always optimistic!
2. I have vision!
3. I always pursue personal growth!
4. I welcome competition's push!
5. I relentlessly pursue excellence!
6. I am on a quest for leadership!
7. I am leaving an awesome legacy!
8. I prioritize and execute!
9. I focus on building relationships!
10. I don't make excuses!
11. I understand that "good" is the enemy of "great"!
12. I dare to dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment