Kaye Goes To the Beach!

Kaye Goes To the Beach!
Life is like a Beach Chair

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Positivity Is Contagious....

I love being a positive influence on others!  It makes you feel so good when someone comes to you and says, "Hey!  You made a great impact on me when you did....and because of you I am now doing...Thanks!"  If you've ever heard the saying, "You become like the five people that you spend the most time with", then chances are you agree with the statement.  Before I was the happy go lucky blogger whose desire is to bring a little sunshine to your day, I was the pessimistic "is this all I will ever amount to in life" person.

I used to wonder why nobody wanted to be around me, and now I am glad to know that there are people who want to be like me.  I am possessed with the full belief that it is because I changed my perception of my own life.  I made the decision to be a happy and motivated person.  While my decision was an internal one, the external results have been so tremendous.

People now look forward to seeing me, to being in my space.  They ask me what they need to do to get some of the joy they see in me.  They want to do what I am doing. They want to stick with being positive energy because they see that I try to stick with it, even when the going gets tough.  Being positive has brought me plenty of surface opportunities that I appreciate.  But the one that I appreciate the most is the opportunity to spread positivity to others and watch them strive to pass that positivity on to someone else.  It simply makes my life more worth living.  I know for sure that the line in the peom is true, "That when you let your own light shine, you unconsciously give others permission to do the same!"

No comments:

Post a Comment