Kaye Goes To the Beach!

Kaye Goes To the Beach!
Life is like a Beach Chair

Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's never to late to get what you want

Over the years, I have received so much praise from people who love what I would call my "fighting spirit".  That doesn't mean that I am running around causing unnecessary and messy disturbances; it means that when I want something, I go after it very hard...and am usually successful in obtaining it.  Now don't get me wrong, I don't step on toes, or do unethical things to get my way.  I just make a plan and follow it.  I also use my skills to access and examine my plans, and if something goes wrong, I don't abort the mission, I just change the course so that I improve my chances of completing the mission.

It saddens me that there are so many people running around with dreams and ambitions in their hearts, but they feel that it is too late to accomplish them.  I am here to tell you that it's never too late to get what you want.  We all have that "fighting spirit" somewhere inside of us.  We may have buried it underneath all of the obligations and other responsibilities we have, but it's in there.  We just need to search ourselves and dig it out from under all of the other stuff that stagnates us.  We can do this through meditation, prayer, and practically any other method that we find which will help us to put ourselves back into the action!  In order to realize those dreams that you truly have in your heart, you must be PRESENT and CONSCIOUS of where you are and where you need to go!  And for those who say, "I've got this to do now, I will focus on my dream later", I've got news for you, there will always be something!  That is the way life is.  We all have choices, we can choose to live our dreams NOW and follow our hearts and the holy spirit, or we can choose do to it LATER and hope that later will come!  I know I don't want to take that chance, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment